W-O-W. JON JONES
What a monster performance tonight, he made Shogun look like a horrible, terrible no talent fighter. HE dominated from the first second and beat Rua like a drum.
Is there ANY doubt who the best 205 pound fighter on the planet is?
W-O-W. JON JONES
What a monster performance tonight, he made Shogun look like a horrible, terrible no talent fighter. HE dominated from the first second and beat Rua like a drum.
Is there ANY doubt who the best 205 pound fighter on the planet is?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
i got on here just to post on this. I think we called this a while back and im proud of this kid for the way he fights and handles himself. Im a shogun fan but jon jones is the real deal and will be talked about for years to come. unfreakinbelievable.
Cant we all just get along?
Man he made Rua look like a complete amateur fighting in his first big fight. I had Jones winning by stoppage but not like that. That was drunken dad beating their red headed step child for breaking a glass bad.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
That was insane I couldnt believe Jones dominated like that. Shogun is one of the top fighters in the world p4p
well I would say Shogun was one of the top p4p guys but now some big huge monster takes his place IMO
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
id fight him............ with my .50 cal
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks